Why Choose Adoption?
An unplanned pregnancy tends to put life into a different perspective. One that all too often leaves you feeling confused or overwhelmed. Pressure to terminate and other negative remarks pour in from those who know and love you. What do you do?
Reasons to Choose Adoption
- You’re not ready to be a parent
- You are unable to provide for your child’s needs
- You know friends or family members who have previously adopted
- You yourself are adopted
- You are familiar with the benefits of adoption
- You want your baby to have the best life possible
Ways Adoption Positively Impacts Birth Mothers
- Adoption gives you peace of mind. It gives you the opportunity to ask questions, address your concerns and select your child’s adoptive family.
- Adoption allows you to continue your education. If you are in college or pursuing your career, and you know that you are unable to support a child, adoption allows you the chance to continue in your educational journey.
- Adoption reduces your stress. Parenthood comes with emotional, physical, mental and financial responsibilities. If you are not ready or unable to fully provide for your child, you can choose an adoptive family who can give your son or daughter the life you can’t.
If you are willing to consider adoption as an option, Adoption Choices of Nevada would love to talk to you. We are here to assist you and offer you the best solution possible.
We would love to answer any of your questions about our program, and to assist you in making an adoption plan that will work for you.