Putting Child up for Adoption: A Trusted, Licensed Adoption Agency Serving Nevada
Putting Child up for Adoption
Adoption Choices of Las Vegas specializes in giving loving, compassionate guidance to pregnant women facing an unplanned pregnancy. Our caring staff is here to talk to you 24/7 and answer any questions you may have before, during, and after the birth of your child. If needed, we can help you with living expenses, maternity related expenses, medical, legal, and counseling services.
A Specialized Adoption Plan For YOU
At Adoption Choices of Las Vegas, we are flexible and understand that the perfect adoption plan is the plan that meets the needs of you and your baby. Your wishes for your baby’s future are our number one priority and our adoption professionals will be at your side as you design your personalized adoption plan. At Adoption Choices of Las Vegas, we will help you to:
- Decide on the best family for your baby. If you wish, we will provide you with comprehensive information and profits of our prospective adoptive families who are ready to adopt. You can choose the family that you think is the best match for your baby. Each of our families has been very carefully screened by us with background checks and we have been to each of their homes. We can also arrange an in-person meeting or a call with a specific family at your convenience.
- Choose between an open or closed adoption plan. You design the type of adoption you want: open adoption, semi-open adoption, or closed adoption. The right plan is the plan with which you feel most comfortable. If you choose to have a closed adoption, you can open it at a later date. Our flexible options give expectant women/birth mothers a sense of security that is especially welcome during this difficult time.
- Medical Care. If you do not have medical care, we will help you find a reputable and caring doctor. You and your baby are important to us and we can help you find the care you both deserve.
- Create a lifelong connection with our agency and/or your adoptive family, if you choose.
Free Adoption Services for Birth Mothers
At Adoption Choices of Las Vegas we understand that this can be a difficult and emotional journey. Our goal is to give you peace of mind while you navigate through adoption. All of our services at Adoption Choices of Las Vegas are 100% free; NO cost to you. We are ready to assist with the following expenses:
- Rent/mortgage and utility bills
- Food and grocery
- Transportation to appointments or work
- Electricity, air conditioning, and phone assistance
- Maternity clothing and needs
- Medical bills
- General living expenses
If you choose to work with Adoption Choices of Las Vegas you will receive free, in-person meetings with attorneys and counselors who are specifically trained in adoption. Our Las Vegas, Nevada adoption attorney will walk you through any legal matters or questions that may arise through your adoption process. We understand that adoption can be an emotional journey and our counselor is also prepared to give you 24/7 support and guidance.
It Is Never Too Late to Choose Adoption! We are Just a Phone Call or Text Away
Do not hesitate to call Adoption Choices of Las Vegas at any stage of your pregnancy. Whether you just found out you are pregnant, or if you have already given birth, we are prepared to help you determine if adoption is the right choice for you and your baby. At Adoption Choices of Las Vegas, our goal is to design a comfortable adoption plan for your child that will give you peace of mind and the confidence to know you are making a positive choice. Adoption is a selfless and brave act. We have the resources, experts, and love necessary to help you navigate through this journey now AND in the future.
Adoption Choices of Las Vegas has been providing adoption and surrogacy services across in Las Vegas since 2012. For information more general to Nevada, please visit our mother site Adoption Choices of Nevada. For information specific to Reno, please visit our sister site Adoption and Surrogacy Choices of Reno. You can also call us to speak to someone now. Contact Us 24/7: CALL OR TEXT 702-474-4673